Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

[WTH] Developer (design and coding)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rexar

New Member
Impact
0
Hello !

I need a developer to create me a website from zero . I need done a website where users can register/login and upload banners . I don't want any free template or a stolen design .
Future informations will be provided after contact . In order to apply for this project pls pm me with your portofolio link and your estimated price for this project .
My budget for this is 200$ but open for negotiation depending on your portofolio .
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent.
 
0
•••
Pls reply

I have sent u PM
 
0
•••
Interested. PM Sent.
 
0
•••
Hi..just sent you a PM.
Hope you'll consider.

Thanks,
Christina
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back