Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

WTB web 2.0 names

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaynesh

Established Member
Impact
22
I am looking for web 2.0/Brandable names.
More specifically names suited for social networks.

Requirements:

- Pronounceable
- 1-2 syllables. 3, I might consider.
- 1 word. 2, I might consider.
- .COM or families including .COM OR Interesting plays on other extensions (e.g del.icio.us)
- No numbers or hyphens.

Budget:

high $xx - low-mid $xxx
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello, i'm still looking.

If I haven't replied to anyone so far, then i'm afraid to say that my client has rejected it.

Please still keep the offers coming in.

Budget has been updated from high $xx - low $xxx to high $xx - low-mid $xxx.

Updated the requirements as well.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back