Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Turnkey WTB Wallpaper Site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

daddict

Established Member
Impact
1
I have a great wallpaper related domain and would like to host a wallpaper site on it.

If anyone has a readymade wallpaper site, or can design something on the lines, please get in touch with me. Please understand that I don't know anything about wallpapers so the site should be simple to upgrade and add wallpapers.

Moreover, the visitors will primarily be coming from India so I am looking for a lot of wallpapers of Indian celebs.

Budget is not decided but I want to keep it low. Please send me your site details along with price.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can help you contact me with your budget :)
 
0
•••
Wallpaper Site For Sale

Hello , I have one wallpaper site for you, you can check it freecarswallpapers.com You can get it for $80
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back