Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

budget: $1+/item WTB: tech / web design / hosting / brandable

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

acu

New Member
Impact
0
Hi there!

My first post here in this community :)

I'm looking for some good .com domains for a web design and hosting business, maximum 2 words. Ideally this domain should focus more on design instead of hosting, as web design will be the main part.

I'm also after a short and brandable .com related to tech / web design. English only!

My budget is no more than $50 each, however if the domains are really good I can pay up to $100.

I prefer EPP transfer or namesilo push. Payments will be done from my verified PayPal account.

Any questions please ask!

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent. Welcome to the forum.
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum.
 
0
•••
Thanks for all who has PM or welcomed me :)

Looking for some more as none has met my expectations yet.
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum.
Any example of what your needs look like?
 
0
•••
Something like the following:

[word]design.com
design[word].com
web[word].com

Etc. or just a tech / design related brand able.
 
0
•••
hostolia.com for a hundred, and webmaster.wiki for your knowledge base (but this is obviously not for cheap mate)
 
0
•••
hostolia.com for a hundred, and webmaster.wiki for your knowledge base (but this is obviously not for cheap mate)

Thanks. I'm only looking for .com's.
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum!!! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have :)

I have sent you a PM with domains that might be just what your looking for
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Domain found, thanks all.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back