Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WTB Script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wussadotcom

My MemoriesVIP Member
Impact
58
Hi, I want to ask if anyone has a script or can make a similar one where people can reg and create their own web store to sell their stuffs online. I found one before at google but forgot the link.
If anyone can find me the correct script I'll give you a LLLL.net at name.com (have too many of those LLLL.net) :laugh:
Thanks again
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
many of them - thought almost all commercial (and somethat "pricey")
 
0
•••
0
•••
CrazyCanuck said:
dude your upload image site has a Trojan or something my Norton just blocked 2 called bloodhound.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=virus...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Thanks for this. Will check it out. I am also using norton though but didn't get any particular warning. anyone else got this warning too?

3dom said:
many of them - thought almost all commercial (and somethat "pricey")

I'll let you know if I find one from this list. Saw one but its way out of my budget. Will browse more. I hope I find the one I found before this. It was well in the low $xxx.
 
0
•••
I may have something to get you in the right direction if you have a store in mind, I'll have to dig through my files though I may have lost it in a format. But you will need to have WHM and a empty skeleton directory. I'll let you know.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
wussadotcom said:
Hi, I want to ask if anyone has a script or can make a similar one where people can reg and create their own web store to sell their stuffs online. I found one before at google but forgot the link.
If anyone can find me the correct script I'll give you a LLLL.net at name.com (have too many of those LLLL.net) :laugh:
Thanks again

Something like No Cart? Or a full blown store? I have a few scripts in the works. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back