NameSilo

WTB Quad Prem LLLL.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for quad-premium four-letter .net domains. This means they cannot contain ANY of the following letters: J K Q U V W X Y Z

Two exceptions to this rule are 1) dictionary words and 2) pronounceables ending with X (eg, spax).

I am especially interested in CVCV, VCVC, and pronounceable types, but will consider anything that meets the above criteria.

I am paying what I consider to be fair reseller (not enduser) prices in the low $x to low $xx range. For exceptional domains (high quality CVCVs, VCVCs, dictionary words, etc) I may pay higher, up to low $xxx.

Please state your price along with the registrar and expiration date.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM on the way.
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
list of names sent



`
 
0
•••
Sending PM now
 
0
•••
List sent.
 
0
•••
names sent
 
0
•••
Thanks for all the submssions! I have bought several. I received a lot of responses and have tried to respond to everyone. Shoot me a pm if I missed anyone.

I am still looking for more. Please read the criteria carefully - it will save us both time. Thanks!
 
0
•••
PM Sent.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back