Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WTB Professional Custom Unique Template (CSS, XHTML)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a designer / coder to produce a professional looking unique template. It needs to be valid CSS and XHTML.

If the person has graphic skills and can design logos / banners that would be a plus as well.

I am not interested in a template from one of those packs of "1000s of website templates" deals you see everywhere. This template needs to be unique.

References and examples of other designs / templates are required.

Please include price ranges and time estimates as well.

Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Check PM
 
0
•••
I have send you a PM. Please check!

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Thanks everybody. I'll be reviewing over the next week.

If anybody else is interested please post here or PM me.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
Anybody else want to be throw in the mix?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back