[WTB] Press Release Submissions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richards_H

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I am a bit new here. I would like to know if any guys are here offering Press release writing and submission services.

I am looking for press releases with anchored links ( with keyword and url) with in the content. Not looking for press releases which only offer a link (website) at the bottom.

And budget is only 50$ for 100 Releases. Show me if you have some previous reports where I can make sure that the releases have a keyword link.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back