Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WTB or Sponsor PHPLD Templates

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

fuser00

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi, im looking for unique phpld templates to buy or sponsor. I have www.phpldowners.com and as many other sites i offer free phpld templates. We also have directory lists, dump categories and will soon offer a review service. Im looking for templates that only would have or sponsor a template someone else has done.

Ill leave my mail or simply reply....

fuser00 at gmail.com

Thanks, fuser
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can create unique phpld templates. Look at www.websorter.com - it has a template that I created.
How much are you willing to pay per template.
 
0
•••
I dont know, how much do you think that template costs as a unique template or as a sponsor template?

Thanks for the interest, fuser
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back