Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WTB MySpace clone site

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am looking for a MySpace clone script/site.

I dont need a DN just the script.

RickyG
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent.
 
0
•••
PM answered....

Just to clarify, I am NOT looking for a resousce site. I am looking for a MySpace clone or simular.

RickyG
 
0
•••
http://www.fhur.com let me know this is completely coded by me. So you don;t get into copy rights trouble buying other scripts. :D
 
0
•••
he is looking for a myspace clone script. :)
 
0
•••
Oh I thought you were looking for train script. I was confused in two similar threads one was asking for train. So I posted this here instead of there and some foolish thing there instead of here. :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back