Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

budget: $1000+/item WTB LLLL.com's

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, first and foremost, I am looking to buy domain names
that meet the below criteria ONLY! Please remember I am
a Reseller, not an enduser.


PM names WITH PRICES ONLY!
NO PRICES or DOESN'T MEET MY CRITERIA = BLOCKED
TOO MUCH SPAM!


LLLL.com's (Randoms up to $180)
LLLL.com's (Quad premium up to $500)
LLLL.com's (Words missing vowels ex. Ycht.com (Yacht), up to $1,000)
LLLL.com's (Pronounceable up to $1500)

Will pay via PayPal or Escrow.

If I do not respond, I apologize, but that means I am not interested. I get a massive amount of PM's, so it's hard to respond to all.​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
pm
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
pM seNt
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm'ed
 
0
•••
I'd really like to buy some names, but most of you are sending me domains I am not asking for AND/OR completely out of the budget range I have stated. I know it's really hard for many people to spend an extra couple seconds to read the complete post, but please try and do so... as I am just putting many of you on block from here on out.
 
0
•••
Two Word .com's (Only dictionary words, up to $500)
One Word .com's (Only dictionary words, up to $3,000)

Any specific niche for the 2word? And for 1 word do you only consider very common words?
Thanks
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent your way...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back