budget: $5000+/item WTB: LL.com / LLL.com / LLLL.com (CHIP in BULK)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

HotDomainSales

Established Member
Impact
330
HI,

I am looking to purchase the following:
  • LL.com
  • LLL.com
  • LLLL.com in BULK (CHIP)
Budget is $10k - 700k

Please PM me ONLY if you have a domain as outlined above
.COM ONLY - No time wasters please.

Irrelevant messages & PM's without a price will be ignored.

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So you're willing to pay 100K for a LL.COM huh?
 
0
•••
0
•••
Have the thread starter bought any LL.com from anyone here? Or any other domains?

He told me his budget for a LL.com with AEIOUV was 500K- 600K.
I sent him one I am brokering.
He asked me to wait few days as his partner was busy. After few days I messaged him and he replies with an offer of 350K.

Seriously 350K for a LL.com when you yourself stated budget of 500K-600k for it?

So you can see he likes to waste time.
 
0
•••
Have the thread starter bought any LL.com from anyone here? Or any other domains?

He told me his budget for a LL.com with AEIOUV was 500K- 600K.
I sent him one I am brokering.
He asked me to wait few days as his partner was busy. After few days I messaged him and he replies with an offer of 350K.

Seriously 350K for a LL.com when you yourself stated budget of 500K-600k for it?

So you can see he likes to waste time.

Hi Talha,

Please note that the budget me and my partner have available changes as money is invested into other assets. Both our business and where we spend our funds doesn't concern you in any way.

When the right deal becomes available, we will invest. We have no interest in your domains nor the inflated prices at which you are trying to sell them (to obtain your little brokerage premium).

Thanks.
 
0
•••
NOTE: Still looking for some good deals, send your names through guys!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back