Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established WTB Forums

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtb forums with a decent amount of members / posts. Budget is flexible depends on the quality of the forum.

PM me your forum and the asking price.

Thanks

Still looking
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still looking
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks for the quick transaction farooqaaa.

Looking for others.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
NovaMB.com is currently for sale. Please PM me for more information if interested.
 
0
•••
are you interested in a anime forum? its fairly new but should top $250 a month easy it is already a pr2 with aprox 40-50 users on at one time.

the money earnt keeps going up so I am not 100% sure on a total month as the site only started about a month ago.

this month so far it has made. (1st-7th) = $67.07 with 354 clicks + popunders every 12 minutes. That is from clicksor alone here is the possibility of adding a banner under the 1st post for more revenue.

I am not 100% sure I want to sell yet but send me a offer and I will consider selling it to you.

PM me for URL I would rather not disclose it to the public. Vbulletin with a leased licence (yes leased at the time I did not have the $$ for the owned still kicking myself over it)

BTW it pretty much runs itself I have given a user restricted admin privileges who signs up mods ect and they do everything.
 
0
•••
0
•••
ahtum sent you the stats analytics + clicksor earnings
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hey, could make you a custom one and advertise it until you have about 1.5k posts if you want. Pm me if interested and i will get you a quote ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back