NameSilo

budget: $1+/item WTB brandable .coms

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuSin

Established Member
Impact
99
One word brandable .coms: (9 letters max)
- can have a single letter change from a real word but must sound similar. e.g. krown, kover, krater, doktor etc
-real word + a single letter suffix e.g. wordy.

Don't need invented/made up brandables...
Don't need one word brandables with double letters...

Two word brandable .coms (14 letters max)
-Prefer alliterations e.g. CoinCapital etc.

Looking for reseller pricing only.
My budget for each domain name is 60$ max (for really good names)...but I prefer names in 10-30$ range.
Total budget: 1000$

Kindly let me know in which brandable marketplaces (BB/NR/BR etc...) these names have been listed and if they have been accepted/rejected...
Please ensure that you quote the prices for your names...
If I sell the name within 6 months, I will share 30% of the profit with the owner...
I will only reply to the offers I'm interested in..
Thanks a lot!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM Sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
0
•••
@PuSin hi i might have something nice for you but cant start pm ( limits)
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Thanks a lot everyone...My apologies if I could not reach out to you...
I've bought a few...I'm looking for more names...
Please include your asking prices...
Thanks again!!
 
0
•••
Pm sent
 
0
•••
Pm'ed
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back