NameSilo

Established WTB: B2B or Industrial Directory thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lasvegascom

Established Member
Impact
2
WTB: B2B or Industrial Directory

I am interested in buying any established b2b or industrial directory. I am not looking for generic directories it must be specific to b2b or industrial. I do not have any restrictions on the age of the site, the traffic or revenue. However, I would like it to have a decent amount of listings. I would prefer it to have a brandable domain name or the domain name that includes b2b or industrial but that it not even necessary.

I do not have a set budget but am not going to buy something that doesn't fit what I am looking for.

PM me the websites, stats, revenue and ASKING PRICE. Do not post any offers in here.

I will respond to all PM's as soon as I can.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back