NameSilo

WTB 3 Letter Domain OR English language person's first name

Labeled as budget: above $500 in Domain Buyer Requests, started by Want2learn, Jul 16, 2017

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Want2learn

Want2learn Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
    12:56 AM
    3 Letter domain is self explanatory! No numbers no hyphens only dot com. ONLY 3 letters. Budget for the 3 letter domain is up to $8k. This may be a stretch, let's see.

Other request is for a first name of a boy or girl. It is 1 name only that I desire. No hyphens, no numbers, and only dot com. Here is the harsh reality, if you have been domaining for less than 6 months do not respond to this. You dont have what I want. And Im tired of looking at crap. See me in 6 months when you understand whats going on! I want the name to be an English name. First name. Boy or girl. Sam, Samantha, Steve, Stephen, Jordan, Lebron, Lisa, Sindy, Cindy, Kandy . . . Budget for this request is up to $500, could stretch for right name.

Paypal

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. john de laine

john de laine Established Member

User's Time:
    2:26 PM
    i have a girl first name which is a .info, another which is a .net, should your supply dry up and youre prepared to compromise on the .com

3. Domaining Ocean

Domaining Ocean Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
    10:26 AM
    Hello,
    Just want to ask you Does Hand-Registered English first Name works for you or you need Aged Domain

Best Regards!:xf.smile:

4. Want2learn

Want2learn Top Contributor VIP

User's Time:
    12:56 AM
    As long as it is an English first name Ill consider it.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice