Status
Not open for further replies.

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I am looking to buy any of the following:
  • 3L .com
  • 4L .com
  • 3L .org
Budget is $7,000 total. Willing to put up to full budget in one name if high enough quality. Prefer bulk deals (or one killer domain).

Wholesale pricing only
. No end user pricing.

I do not maintain accounts at BrandBucket, Brandpa, SquadHelp or any of those marketplaces so if you domain is listed at any such marketplace, unless you delist it, I can't buy it. Please confirm you will deslit it if you send any such names.

I don't have time to respond to all the offers so I will only respond if I am interested.

Prefer names already at Epik or names with Auth code.

Payment via Escrow.com, Epik Marketplace, or PayPal depending on price and reputation.

Still looking as long as this thread is open. PM me names and prices and indicate PM sent in reply to this thread. Please be sure to include a price! I have gotten several without any prices which I just skipped over.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Bump.

Please remember to include prices, I have gotten several with no pricing.

Also, NO RETIAL pricing! Seriously why waste my time and yours if you know I'm not paying retail...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back