Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

WTB: (1) Premium .MOBI

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmugford

www.DataCube.comTop Member
Impact
86,025
EDIT: Thanks for all the replies. I found what I was looking it and am no longer looking.

I am looking to purchase (1) premium .mobi

Budget is up to $200. However, for the right domain I am willing to go higher.

These are the types of domains I am looking for.

- 1 word Generic
- Tech/Phone Related
- Product or Service Related
- Geo Related (Country / City / State)

I will consider other premium domains also.

Please PM any offers with asking price.

Thanks,
Brad
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent as well..
 
0
•••
PM sorted
 
0
•••
PMed
 
0
•••
Pm sent.

bmugford said:
I am looking to purchase (1) premium .mobi

Budget is up to $200. However, for the right domain I am willing to go higher.

These are the types of domains I am looking for.

- 1 word Generic
- Tech/Phone Related
- Product or Service Related
- Geo Related (Country / City / State)

I will consider other premium domains also.

Please PM any offers with asking price.

Thanks,
Brad


Pm on its way.

sundari.
 
0
•••
bmugford said:
Budget is up to $200. However, for the right domain I am willing to go higher.

How high you could consider to pay for the right name?
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
Budget/Top Range please as is required in the Names Wanted Forum Rules or thread will be closed.
Please edit your original (top) post to reflect this information.
owntype said:
bmugford said:
Budget is up to $200. However, for the right domain I am willing to go higher.

How high you could consider to pay for the right name?
 
0
•••
pm'd
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent.
 
0
•••
your pm box is full
 
0
•••
PM'd
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
sent pm
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
pm on the way
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back