Domain Empire

WS transfer and renewal $12.99

NameSilo
Watch

usernamex

Top Member
Impact
For everyone who has a few WS domains worth saving and not at the standard renewal prices other registrars are charging, I found a nice registrar offering WS transfer and renewal for $12.99. No coupon required.

Mini-Review:

Found a nice company with the best WS price for Transfer and Renewal at SoxDomains.

SoxDomains is a reseller of MeshDigital, where I also have a wholesale account so I can confirm the prices at SoxDomains are legit.

SoxDomains uses WHMCS so the interface is simple to use and you are likely already familiar with it. Accounts can be set up in minutes with zero hassle no purchase necessary.

They have a built in support ticket system and my first ticket was answered super fast. They accept payments by Credit Card, PayPal and Bitcoin.

Of course, I only set up my account January 2017 specifically to transfer my WS domains that were worth saving.

Transfer had no issues, one was transferred from GoDaddy, so I was able to fast approve and the transfer completed, domain in my control in my account within hours.

Another transfer was out of ResellerClub, so they had the standard five day transfer wait, completed fine.

Support usernamex by using my affiliate link : smile :

https://secure.soxdomains.com/aff.php?aff=8

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks for the info. Some registrar is now charging about $2X.XX for .ws renewal.

Last edited:
•••
Hmmm, the promo I just activated for WS is New Registrations only - @kam - how did you get the RC renewal price to set to $6.99? Mine is still $21.99

Best price transfer/renewal still $12.99 - twas a false alarm : grin :

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hmmm, the promo I just activated for WS is New Registrations only - @kam - how did you get the RC renewal price to set to $6.99? Mine is still $21.99

Best price transfer/renewal still $12.99 - twas a false alarm : grin :
The 2nd transfer price is at Godaddy with price $20.99 when using 3 coupons below ($34.99 -> $20.99)

BB2017A40
BB2018A40
BB2019A40

Good luck to you,

•••
Somewhere on their site of Soxdomains, explaining more about .WS, and there it is mentioned that with .WS => no internationalised domains.
However., at other registrars I these are ALLOWED. I have several of them.
What I find very strange is that their blog is only updated 4 years ago (!!).
How come ?.

•••
@Domainstore Start a ticket and ask, my guess is it's an error on that page, I put an IDN in the search box and it showed available
Congratulations! ïtest.ws is available!

You can test the same with your own IDNs with transfer - you don't have to purchase anything just see if it gets you to the cart and then remove it from the cart.
https://secure.soxdomains.com/cart.php?a=add&domain=transfer

Personally, I am not really concerned if independent resellers have info they could update, I only care how quickly they respond to a current ticket, and that they can answer my questions, which Sox did for me, YMMV : smile :

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back