Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Ws domain hack

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sentian

New Member
Impact
0
Looking for an appraisal of orro.ws

I've read discussions here about how .ws is dead (or was never alive) but NameBio actually shows a few .ws domains selling in the xxx's and xxxx's. This domain could be used for a neat domain hack such as tom.orro.ws.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well I don't want to ruin your hopes but I believe this one is pretty worthless:
1. It's a domain hack
2. The TLD is not mainstream
3. IMO domain hacks with more than 1 dot are even less desirable - don't do like delico.us.whatever, it's an awful idea :imho:

Even under .com domain hacks are not too popular and .ws is a struggling TLD.
There have been a few .ws sales here and there the names that sold were more or less generic. It is not the case here.
Hope this helps :)
 
0
•••
End-user name. Or develop it.

Btw, I have sorro.ws. If anyone's interested... :hehe:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back