IT.COM

auction Wrong auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genese

Impact
NAPK.COM is a premium domain which is short for napkin which has a estibot value $220000 and sold for £18000 on sedo . This is even a more unique domain since its 4 letters . NAP also means to catch short sleep

Domain NAPK.COM
Registrar - Uniregistry
Age - 13 years
Exp - April 2018
Payment - Escrow or Paypal
BIN - TBA - message me with sensible offers
Starts - $200
Increment - $50
Ends in - 72 hours from last bid
Very premium domain

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NAPK.COM is a premium domain which is short for napkin which has a estibot value $220000 and sold for £18000 on sedo . This is even a more unique domain since its 4 letters . NAP also means to catch short sleep

Domain NAPK.COM
Registrar - Uniregistry
Age - 13 years
Exp - April 2018
Payment - Escrow or Paypal
BIN - TBA - message me for your offers high xxxx
Starts - $200
Increment - $50
Ends in - 72 hours from first bid or bin
Very premium domain

Send me serious offers only will not reply to low ballers

Last edited:
•••
I have been in mass PM communication with member Genese......

Genese has been a member for less than a day, says he was here years ago but does not remember much about that.

Genese said he does not own the above domain, that it should be NAPC.com instead.

Genese apparently took his forum name from GENE (the owner of NAPK.com )

Genese says he did nothing wrong....

And so it goes....

I am requesting this thread immediately be closed by the moderators and this member dealt with severely

•••
NAPC.com is a developed site registered in 1995

•••
•••
Its funny when people accuse of you consequences when you have done nothing wrong and if i wanted i could have just not replied .

The truth is that i list domains before buying them to see if they have demand if the demand is there i purchase the domain and then sell abit like drop shipping

•••
There is nothing more to it for example pinkstore was on auction i listed it here to see if people wanted or is hot property if i got offers i would have purchased and sold it here .

•••
Its funny when people accuse of you consequences when you have done nothing wrong and if i wanted i could have just not replied .

The truth is that i list domains before buying them to see if they have demand if the demand is there i purchase the domain and then sell abit like drop shipping

Yup he just said that......

•••
So thats all really the model of dropshipping applied to domains its nothing wrong if you are going to buy and then sell it here

•••
If it is breaking rules i apologize and wont do it again

•••
I didnt know this was wrong but now since i have had a read it will not happen again to all members who did bid i will next time only list domains i own in hand.

•••
Thread closed / Waiting for proof of ownership from Genese.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
All bids void / Seller failed to provide proof of ownership / Member has been issued a bad business infraction and had their marketplace access restricted at this time.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back