IT.COM

request Writing Industry

NameSilo
Watch

Np33

Impact
Hello,

Newbie here, I've been trying to browse and search the forums but haven't gotten much luck so please point me in the right direction if I'm in the wrong place.

I'm curious if anyone has had any luck or good experiences with freelance writers / journalists that are interested in starting their own website (not name branded but genre/topic based). I know freelance writing has been on the rise but haven't found any good avenues to find prospective buyers. Are there any resources out there that you know of that has interested writers, journalists and bloggers that might want to increase their publishing and digital footprint?

Thanks for your time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So, you are interested in writing gigs? As in content writing? Ghost writing?

•••
No I'm not looking for writing gigs but for information or feedback about that type of clientele to sell domains to.

For example, i own a domain that is genre focused, say fashion. In theory, a freelance writer, especially one who writes about fashion could be interested in purchasing my domain name and creating it into a website that increases their digital footprint.

I'm looking for anyones experience in this type of scenario of selling domain names to a specific industry, in this case, freelance writers and if there are any good places where they found them.

•••
I have submitrz.com for submitting articles and taskrz.com for tasks. Visit startrz.com if you want sites of your own.

•••
Well i have had same thoughts in the past about this but i guess writers prefer their own brand names. There are so many places like Medium. And there are thousands of blogs out there with random names. The best thing you could do is send outbound emails to fashion blogs or people interested in it. Especially finding writers on platforms like medium would be a good choice as others would already own a blog and might have their Adsense approved. Sometimes getting adsense approval is a pain and even if its approved it is gonna take a lot of traffic to get a decent earning out of it. So for most of the writers who are already there they wont be looking to start something new or fresh, May be new writers who might be interested might be a good buyer. These are just my thoughts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back