IT.COM

Writers wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Do you have a flare for Automotive, Truck/SUV, Motorcycle or Commericial Vehicles and writing?

Firstly, please, only top line, quality writers.. with the ability to give me either online samples -or- never published samples (any genre) of your work. YOU MUST HAVE A DRIVERS LICENSE, BE OVER 21 YEARS OF AGE AND HAVE NO SERIOUS DRIVING INFRACTIONS (DUI, RECKLESS, ETC) AND NO MORE THAN 1 (ONE) AT FAULT ACCIDENT. This is for insurance purposes as you will be under our insurance during driving sessions.

Secondly, we do not pay up front for your talent. Your work(s) will earn based on merit. That is to say, if your "QUALITY" authorship skills, that are absolutely, 100% UNIQUE, can draw visitors, you will earn from that... for life.

Here is what we propose:

We get a mainstay of information from virtually every automotive manufacturer in the world. While most are in English, a select few are in foreign tongues... so if you know a language (fluently) other than English, please point that out.

How it will work:
If you are one of the 6 (planned) selected, you will be given (based on your interests and skills) an assigned group of manufacturers to over see (Ford, GM, Peugeot, Fiat, Kawasaki, etc..). You will then write articles on those manufacturer based on their press release(s), interviews, autoshows (journalist credentials provided), et al.
YOUR, and only YOUR adsense ads will be perminantly aligned with those articles for LIFE.

We feel, that in this way, instead of selling your article for $25, you can earn on your work for the entirety of it's life cycle (foreseen about 5 yrs based on avg automotive product life and public interest factors; however, the article will remain with your adsense ads in perpetuety).

If you are interested and have the skills, send me a PM with your name, sample(s) (no profesional ok), interests as well as the type of vehicles or manufacturers you'd be interested in covering.

A "few" manufacturers are already covered, as are some events (SEMA for instance is handled in house), so please provide more than one example of your interests.

**ALL WORK MUST BE ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL**

SMK

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NP member koolkid has been writing articles for some time now. He has written for various sites, but as far as automotive goes he has done some for HybridArticles.com

•••
Thanks (Again!) Robert. I will check out his samples and contact him.

For the others here, Have yet to hear from non-professional/non-experienced writers. This is also something we would like to potentially see, trying to capture the "diamond in the rough" in the youth... if they still exist?

To all those who have replied so far, thanks!

•••
Hi Stephany!

My name is John Bellamy and I am more than interested in your position. For the last two years I have worked as a professional freelance writer. Since that time I have written a variety of articles that pertain to the automotive industry- many published. But this was not by chance...

I was five years old the first time I saw a car torn apart and by seven knew the difference between an alternator and a power steering pump. I watched in fascination as my dad, a mechanic, tore cars down and put them back together. I don't think anything could compare to the excitement I felt to see cars towed in and later start up and drive out.

So at an early age I developed a fondness for cars and enjoy working on them myself- most of the time anyways! It was either that or walk, since my dad told me to fix the car he bought me or walk.

What a car it was. It was a 1976 Fiat Spider Convertible and other than a lose starter wire every now and then and high insurance, I was the envy of other people my age.

Now I know I was supposed to mention what type of cars I am interested in- already mentioned one- so now here are others.

* I am an avid Mopar/Dodge fan. Even the unpopular models are a favorite.
* My second car was a 1970 Ford Torino with a silky 351 Cleveland. Honestly though- I dont like the newer Ford's, even though I saw the "Modern" Mustang in 2004 at the Ford proving grounds in between Needles, CA and Kingman, AZ.
* I have an interest in extravagant models such as the AMG (Is it 412?)
* I do like some of the new Chevrolets and I am very excited about the Camaro coming out late 07/early 08.

I am 25 and have low insurance- so I do not have any accidents on my record- that I know of. If I do it is just one, but I am almost positive it came off in November. (It occured in November of 2003)

I look forward to your reply- resume and samples attached. (In one document- hope you don't mind)

Professionally,

John Bellamy.

P.S. I have more samples if you would like to see them. I am sending you one that is published and another that is almost its opposite in tone and style that will likely remain unpublished.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back