Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Write(dot)eu / Convention(dot)eu

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bmugford

www.DataCube.comTop Member
Impact
86,031
If someone could help me appraise the following two domains I would appreciate it.

Write(dot)eu
Convention(dot)eu


I am not that familiar with .EU domains, but their registry homepage says there are close to 3M .EU registered.

I know Write(dot)eu sold at public auction for 1460 EUR on 2-10-2007.

Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back