Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

trade Write a travel article, get a link.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_Vt

Established Member
Impact
13
I've relaunched a travel website, and completely revamped it. It's currently a PR2, but I will be doing some link-building, and the site is a couple of years old.

So, I'm looking for unique travel related articles to place on it (there's already a number of them there, and more on the way). When users submit articles I do not allow for a link with it. But in order to help increase the number of articles I'll add a link to your site (must be a travel site, with PR, for a decent, non-MFA, page) to the bottom of the article if you submit one.

PM me if you're interested and I'll provide you with the URL. I fully expect the PR of the site to increase due to the link-building.

NOTE: the article must be unique, I will not be publishing duplicate content (for everyone's benefit).

Dan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back