WoW Web Design Services!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

easymoney

Account Closed
Impact
0
:hi: ..

I am soon to launch a final online portfolio and am currently looking for some clients. I am only willing to redesign websites.

I will only accept 5 clients. What you will receive is your new website's design (PSD) coded in HTML+CSS with a subpage. For this I am willing to charge a small fee of only $199.

My previous work:
www.hostingsimply.com
www.dedizone.com
http://www.offlinepages.ca/index.html
http://www.highpointfurniture.ca/
http://www.surftp.com/
http://www.talkhomebusiness.com/
http://www.adminfusion.com/

If you only need a design(PSD) I am willing to charge a small fee of only $149
Again I am only taking 5 clients, this is to increase the size of my portfolio, I am only taking clients with websites that require redesigns] no new websites.

To contact me please PM me or e-mail [email protected]
Paypal or Credit-Card accepted.

Regards,
Imad Darwish
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back