IT.COM

question Would You help me translate this Portuguese contact!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello

I received this contact message for one of my domains... I used Google translator but I didn't understand.

the message was in Portuguese (as google translator said)

Name
XXXXXXXXXXX
Email
[email protected]
Subject
Recepcionita
Prezado(a) senhor(a) Tenho interesse em trabalhar em sua empresa e coloco-me a disposição para esclarecer minhas habilidades profissionais.

Thank you in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The message says:
Dear Mr(a) I am interested in working in your company and I am the provision to clarify my professional abilities.

It seems like they are looking for a job from you and they are willing to verify their job skills.

•••
Thank you @ulterios

My website is completely in English, and I think he/she is not speak English.
I din't own a company, So for yet :xf.grin:

they didn't mention what skills they have... I think I will ignore it!

•••
Thank you @ulterios

My website is completely in English, and I think he/she is not speak English.
I din't own a company, So for yet :xf.grin:

they didn't mention what skills they have... I think I will ignore it!

You are welcome. I get some messages that are similar to that one some times. I have noticed that I get many similar messages from people looking for work and I think they just see the whois info and try to make contact that way.

I always ignore them myself since I am not looking to hire anyone myself.

P.S. Yes you own a company, a domain company. ;)

•••
lol

Actually, I have a new domain marketplace idea.. no one make it yet.

I am studying it right now, collecting info, searching for domain appraisers to contract with... who knows, I may have my own marketplace :xf.wink:

•••
lol

Actually, I have a new domain marketplace idea.. no one make it yet.

I am studying it right now, collecting info, searching for domain appraisers to contract with... who knows, I may have my own marketplace :xf.wink:

Good, there are always new areas and ideas to explore. Research is good also, I do a lot of research when I do things as well.

Good Luck and let me know when your marketplace gets started. :)

•••
•••
It looks like spam. Contact forms always receive spam from time to time, nothing extraordinary.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back