Domain Empire

Would you go for these domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I've found some available domain names, and after appraising them on valuate.com I got these results. which domains would you go for ?

namepros.png

1) with high appraisal value ?

2) with searches and freq ?

3) with some traffic ?

4) or those with higher cpc ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It would actually depend on the domain name itself and the plans I would have for it but using this information I would take the ones that has traffic and also the .org which as .net and .com already taken.

•••
Poor .net getting no love. :)

When I buy domains that have a high enough search volume and at least some CPC I make sure they are something I am interested in or have some passion about because I would want to develop them and see them through.

High CPC for me is not the leading indicator unless it is something I have passion about. Higher search volume also does not necessarily mean I will buy them either because it also likely lends itself to more competition.

You also want to examine the other extensions taken. For example if you buy a .net off that list and the .org and .com are developed really well with a nice SEO budget it might be an expensive uphill battle. However if you buy a .tv in which known of them are developed all parked you have a significantly higher chance of ranking better and receiving more traffic.

I personally avoid .tv just because I don't understand it or how to develop it properly. Generally speaking the .com,.net and .org have a higher resale potential in our current market. Another consideration if you want to someday sell. But that could change at some point.

•••
Thank you guys for your answers :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back