Would you buy a .bz or .cn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
just wondering

also what about .nu , .cc and .tv

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well .bz only the best keywords.
.CN have great future, but english letters for a chinese market dont now.

.nu great domain for some european countries most for Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Mostly Sweden, since .nu mean .now in swedish.

.cc no real value but since alot of people regging them maybe some, the biggest keywords allways valueble.

.tv overrated, expensive and very few active domains. No real reason to reg here since the register them self acting like a brooker.

•••
I would't reg none of the above

•••
.cn I can see do alot better then .bz any day of the week

•••
I regged all of the above before and what a big mistake it was. Speculate all you want but those suckers are just not in demand at all. The reg fee is around 3x or more then a regular extension that everybody knows and some of those can NOT be transfered. If you want to test the water, start small and just reg about 50 of them and see what kind of inquiries you get.

•••
they are all wastes of money.... i sold a TWO letter bz for only $30... and that took me ages to find someone interested!

•••
•••
would you buy a .bz or .cn

Nope, I wouldn't IMHO.
Best of Luck.
:wave:

•••
I might buy a .cn , and sometimes a .ws, almost never the others.

•••
I would stay with the generic TLD's like .com, .net, and .org!

•••
No i wouldnt register\buy any domain with those extension.

•••
I would invest in a .CN in time for the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Although Chinese surfers apparently like .COM more at this point in time, national/global pride and connections is fast growing. People always look at .CN and say, geesh, the Chinese (all 87m surfers) don't have money, credit cards blalalah...and totally forget that.CN sites can be developed into excellent portals/welcome hosts for foreign traffic coming into China, and not visa-versa.

.BZ? Belize? Business? A non-starter, imho. Pretender ccTLDs are the worse form of TLD addressing - the transvestites of the domain infrastructure.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back