Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Would you be interested?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

aznchong91

Established Member
Impact
25
Hi, I am thinking of setting up a traffic exchange, auto-surf. I just wanted to know what you people think, if you would join, and any suggestions you have, before I tear out my hair trying to make it with PHP :'( Please, take time to read the attached document I wrote, and do post something, good or bad.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
i was thinking of starting one!!!! I was checking out some scripts last night for it. Maybe want to partner up if you go for it?
 
0
•••
well, it wouldn't hurt if we did...sending PM!
 
0
•••
anybody has any suggestions?
 
0
•••
Well, to me, i not tha kind to join traffic exchange programs cause they dont start at the site. But alot of people do use it just for the hits. Also alot of people who have profiles and thangs probably use it to. They are so many out there, you need to compare and make yours better then theres.
 
0
•••
how? can you suggest anything?
 
0
•••
Anybody else have any opinions or suggestions? I have updated the document to incorporate a few suggestions I have had.
 
0
•••
is this 1on1?
 
0
•••
no, I just wanted a few suggestions and whether I should go ahead and do it or not. I would also like you to say whether you would be interested to join, as a good indicator of what I would expect from prospective customers.
 
0
•••
some suggestions
( from view of auto surfer )
  • less number of sites to surf to attain minimum surf per day
  • no popups
  • no porn
  • ability to accurately report site for wrong doing, get a reward for doing so
  • give a reward for surfing more than minimum, eg if min is 10 and user surfs 50, then give a reward.
( from view of site owner )
  • visitors should stay a long time, pref atleast a minute
  • no use with 15 sec traffic
  • include a "click me to continue surfing" link randomly so that surfers dont leave browser minimised

hope that helps you :)

if you have longer "site stays" then i might join :)
usually a surfer has the ability to add a link of his own, that gets added to the mix :)
 
0
•••
srijit said:
some suggestions
( from view of auto surfer )
  • less number of sites to surf to attain minimum surf per day
  • no popups
  • no porn
  • ability to accurately report site for wrong doing, get a reward for doing so
  • give a reward for surfing more than minimum, eg if min is 10 and user surfs 50, then give a reward.
( from view of site owner )
  • visitors should stay a long time, pref atleast a minute
  • no use with 15 sec traffic
  • include a "click me to continue surfing" link randomly so that surfers dont leave browser minimised

hope that helps you :)

if you have longer "site stays" then i might join :)
usually a surfer has the ability to add a link of his own, that gets added to the mix :)

well, let's analyze this, bit by bit, shall we?

"less number of sites to surf to attain minimum surf per day" -> did I set a minimum? please let me know!

"no popups, no porn" -> well, that's for sure!

"ability to accurately report site for wrong doing, get a reward for doing so" -> definitely! the account with the bad site will be deleted and half of the money in that account will be given to the reporter

"give a reward for surfing more than minimum, eg if min is 10 and user surfs 50, then give a reward." -> not sure about that...

“
  • visitors should stay a long time, pref atleast a minute
  • no use with 15 sec traffic
  • include a "click me to continue surfing" link randomly so that surfers dont leave browser minimised
” -> well, I already said that this is an auto-surf, that won’t really give you a lot of customers, but I think that I can make the surf time 1 minute, auto-surf gives you $0.005 and manual surf gives you $0.01. Auto-surf won’t have that clicking link, and manual will have to click the image with the highest number, to prevent bots

Thanks for you suggestions! I appreciate it! Rep added!
 
0
•••
thanks for the rep!!! btw i didnt read the attached doc.... just giving my opinions
aznchong91 said:
"less number of sites to surf to attain minimum surf per day" -> did I set a minimum? please let me know!
i mean that sites like aussieearners.com has a min of 25 sites per day and a max of 50 sites. thats a autosurf of 25 secs. thats not enuf, IMO. it should be atleast 1min so that the advertiser gets his moneys worth. to compensate the user, then the min sites to surf per day should be like 10 or 15 :)
but if u have a user who is interested and surf daily abt 30 sites, then i say that he shud get someting extra.

and of course manual surf is always better :D
do let me know how this goes.....
 
0
•••
I see what you mean, ya, sure, I'll see about that... I will definitely keep you posted! (but it will probably take about a year for me to set it up, MINIMUM...) :'(
 
0
•••
lol that IS a loooong time :D
 
0
•••
do you have any idea how hard it will be???
 
0
•••
sent PM reguarding site domain.
 
1
•••
aznchong91 said:
do you have any idea how hard it will be???
i guess it will be very very hard. off the top of my head these come to mind...
ur users will always try to find a loophole in ur system to take advantage of you. also you might get hacked, if you become popular. also you need to have a very good availibility domain to be always available :D
 
0
•••
ApocComputing said:
sent PM reguarding site domain.

Thx for the suggestion, rep added! (btw, it's spelled regarding, not reguarding :p) TrexCash is now TrexHits, I'll update the doc when I have time!

edit:: updated!

srijit said:
i guess it will be very very hard. off the top of my head these come to mind...
ur users will always try to find a loophole in ur system to take advantage of you. also you might get hacked, if you become popular. also you need to have a very good availibility domain to be always available :D

I know, it will definitely be a job to prevent myself from getting hacked, but I doubt I'll get very popular...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back