Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Would like appraisals please.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

undream2

Account Suspended
Impact
1
Hi,

I just registered, Obviously the MJ.org is a mis-spelling still there are alot of people searching for the mispelling.. And, the PL.com is a hyphenated .com..

Anyone have opinions?
PETER-LYNCH dot COM
MICHEALJORDAN dot ORG
KOBEBRYANT dot CO dot UK
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Apart from tm issues (which I'm no expert on) I can see maybe some traffic for the 1st two but the .co.uk imho isn't a winner at all sadly. Basketball is very much a minority sport in the uk im afraid, esp US basketball.

best of luck

ak
 
0
•••
I am not expert on TM issues either,, though, I would doubt that these are considered trademarking. Unless, you promote it,, as the 'official site'' of whomever.. Then, I can see problems..

Though, with the KOBE BRYANT,, it shouldn't matter about the extension.. even .EU was taken,, and it is good for search engine marketing..
 
0
•••
I'd throw them back unless you are a huge fan and will develope useful fan sites...even after that there really wouldnt be any resale value either.


.
 
0
•••
dentalpro said:
I'd throw them back unless you are a huge fan and will develope useful fan sites...even after that there really wouldnt be any resale value either.


Agreed.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back