Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Worth it?

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BinderGang

Established Member
Impact
35
Generic term dropping soon. Every extension is taken. The term is used with a bunch of other word .com's . Been registered for years.

I can't get into more detail, of course, until I choose to do whatever. Just looking for opinions. Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would assume go for it from what you've said..
 
0
•••
reg it - depending on the registrar you can "taste" whether your investment was good. Ultimately, you stand to lose less than $10 if you use a registrar that doesn't allow domain tasting. Since its a generic keyword - it's worth a shot.

Once you have it, post it here,...of course, i'm curious now ;)
 
0
•••
gjsys said:
reg it - depending on the registrar you can "taste" whether your investment was good. Ultimately, you stand to lose less than $10 if you use a registrar that doesn't allow domain tasting. Since its a generic keyword - it's worth a shot.

Once you have it, post it here,...of course, i'm curious now ;)

I completely forgot to add...if it was 10 bucks at stake, it would be no biggie to me.

But, I backordered it. Is that worth it?

Sorry for not specifying before.

And I will tell how it goes, of course!
 
0
•••
If it's dropping and generic and popular as you say,
I can assure you that it'll be more than you who has backordered it.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back