domain Worth getting?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Ryan

Account Suspended
Impact
1
Hello. I am wondering what is the value of a holiday destination with a .us extension. I have come across the .us extension for a very good holiday destination what is going to boom in the next three-five years. The .com’s,net’s,info’s are all taken in this matter so would the .us
I am just asking really would it be worth registering the .us.
Here are a few examples that I have found. Note i have put [destination] to protect my finds.

[destination]beaches.us]
holidaysin[destination].us
go[destination].us
[destination]holidays.us
hotelsin[destination]
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Each domain is individual, but the domains you have mentioned here would have reg-fee to extremely low $xx for most destinations.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back