Dynadot

domain Worst.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

video-gamer

Impact
Hi, I would appreciate your thoughts on Worst.info.

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Info is almost dead.
Also, this is a negative keyword. I don't think you'd find buyers for this one.
So, no value according to me.

•••
An interesting domain. Agree with @Arpit131 re the negative aspect. I can't see most businesses consider it, so the likely end clients are some sort of reference site that covers negative reviews (although the big lawsuits around reviews will scare some out of that space) or possibly a reference site that tries to guide through pointing out bad things. I think either is a stretch.

I did look at NameBio and worst has sold 13 times at beginning of word but two of those are worstcase (it should be worsecase, but I digress) so 11 sales really. WorstHotels in com actually went for nearly $3k, although several like worstjobs etc in com just a bit over $100.

No doubt info is declining in both sales and actual web use, but 2018 YTD according to NameBio 158 sales with an average price of $758 (although the median price is $213 and is a better measure of likely sales).

Overall, I would say would take hard work to sell, maybe be able to get low to mid $$$ if you can find a seller. Good luck with it!

•••
An interesting domain. Agree with @Arpit131 re the negative aspect. I can't see most businesses consider it, so the likely end clients are some sort of reference site that covers negative reviews (although the big lawsuits around reviews will scare some out of that space) or possibly a reference site that tries to guide through pointing out bad things. I think either is a stretch.

I did look at NameBio and worst has sold 13 times at beginning of word but two of those are worstcase (it should be worsecase, but I digress) so 11 sales really. WorstHotels in com actually went for nearly $3k, although several like worstjobs etc in com just a bit over $100.

No doubt info is declining in both sales and actual web use, but 2018 YTD according to NameBio 158 sales with an average price of $758 (although the median price is $213 and is a better measure of likely sales).

Overall, I would say would take hard work to sell, maybe be able to get low to mid $$$ if you can find a seller. Good luck with it!

Thank you for the very informative post.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back