Dynadot

Worst gift story 50NP$

NameSilo
Watch
Tell me the worst Christmas gift you have ever received, if you don't celebrate Christmas it can be any other gift giving holiday. (no fictional stories) bonus points for pictures of you wearing, showing, holding, loving your awful gift.

Contest ends Jan 2nd at 9pm EST

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
My worst gift in recent years: This is the Megatech Whirlwind 3000 a/c Helicopter. A family member so thoughtfully gave me this present. And it was a great idea, this was when these types of copters where still a new and fresh gift. It comes in a big box so i felt like i was opening something grand. And I was really happy to get it and try it out. I also received a huge set of AA batteries (which turned out to be the better gift-used in other devices) So i read the directions, and try it out. BOOM it hits just a piece of furniture while hovering. BUSTED. On the first flight. My sister felt bad (the giver) and she exchanged it for another the next day. The reason its the worst: The replacement (the one in the pics) Broke the first time I flew it. Back blade busted. I know at least one np member that will say its pilot error, I say faulty design. LOL I kept this to remind me not to buy tiny remote controlled vehicles.

"Super Stable" "Total Control" My a$s

wg1ao.jpg

wg2m.jpg

•••
My worst gift was Dildo (Vibrator) :(

(I don't like to post the picture)

•••
It took me hours to sift through the entries, and it was so close in the voting but johname wins

50NP$ on the way

•••
Thanks for the nps notlikeyou, repped

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back