Dynadot

World's Worst Website Design - OMG!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just when you though a website couldn't get any worse.

CUE: http://www.GreekRomeo.com

Set your face to stun people, this is bad! D-:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think "Greek Romeo Guy" is bassed on the IKISSYOU guy, simply because Greek Romeo lacks pictures and even a modicom of design talent.

Greek Romeo's site is very basic. If I built it as a joke, I would have cheesy "picturees" to go along with the feel.

I think it's genuine. Good luck to the guy,

Hope he finds a woman that uses soap, doesn't have a mother, likes them shops, likes dancing on hotels, doesn't nag, who is under 40.
:lol:

•••
Greek Romeo is obviously made as a joke. No chance it is real. Also it seems to be a private registration which makes it seem more fake.

•••
•••
Dean26 said:
Greek Romeo is obviously made as a joke. No chance it is real. Also it seems to be a private registration which makes it seem more fake.

What? you mean you have all of your registrations public? You must get a lot of spam dude. :tri:

•••
notlikeyou said:
Just sent him an email letting them know that one of the links are dead :)

:lol: your killing me, lol

•••
•••
lol its a funny site made me laugh, who cares about the design, I mean look at craiglist...

•••
lol... maybe it's made intentionally humorous so that peeps will click it... but still whatever reason behind it, it made my sleepy day come alive!:lol:

•••
Etab said:
http://www.havenworks.com/

Etab, it looks like this is the programming work of your life!!! lol

Cheers

Frank

•••
those pages are true winners now look at the traffic they receive from namepros. hahaha the greek romeo is killing me!!!!!!!!LOL

•••
Zion said:
http://www.havenworks.com/

What in the world is this?! I just got a headache from opening this website. Ugh!

You know for people with mobiles, this layout is rather good. Everything is in easy to scroll narrow columns. Want a new topic? Just scroll to the right... no links to navigate. :tu:

And all those colors would look good on my brandie new iPod Touch. :xf.love: Too bad I can't get wi-fi from here at work. :(

Last edited:
•••
•••
I've bookmarked romeo website and anxiously waiting for the picture to come.

Eth.

•••
How did you find this Romeo? I suppose he even doen't know what SEO is)))

If compare it with Havenworks by design, should be noticed that Romeo has no design at all and that is why Havenworks is the worse!

Also I do not think Greek Romeo is a joke, it seems to be the attempt to meet someone. Do not forget that there are number of people who do not deal with internet...

•••
lol yer that is bad its just text

•••
•••
lol... It's only text around the page.
Winning award for bad site...

•••
hi
romeo is quite hilarious, text, design(?), english.
http://www.havenworks.com/:
what do i read? too much color, too much text, too many columns.
thnx

•••
HaveWorks.com looks like crap but it gets upwards of 2k Visits a day. Which isnt to bad for such a horrible design. Its like the owner is stuck in the 90s and does not want to change the design in fear of the site crashing. Dont think they have heard of CMS....

•••
That havenwork is really funny.

I think it's designed for people that have poor attention spans. Anyway, it kept me interested...for about 30 seconds.

•••
•••
Tivo said:
HaveWorks.com looks like crap but it gets upwards of 2k Visits a day. Which isnt to bad for such a horrible design. Its like the owner is stuck in the 90s and does not want to change the design in fear of the site crashing. Dont think they have heard of CMS....

How can you tell that it gets 2,000 visits per day? :-/

•••
Man Greek Romeo's my hero...

•••
Zion said:
How can you tell that it gets 2,000 visits per day? :-/

Its the estimated Alexa rank that it gives. Not 100% accurate but im sure it gets quite a bit of traffic.

•••
Seems like someone trying to impress his someone in some remote village of Greece :P

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back