domain workon.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

effortless

Established Member
Impact
10
Hi Guys, can I have your thoughts on this domain please. Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmmm WorkON.ORG hmm looks good but I don't know how would you market this. I say $50 Talk to me let me hear what your targeted population is?
 
1
•••
I'd say $0 - $300 but hard to find the right buyer that would pay the higer range value
 
1
•••
workon.JPG
 
1
•••
My intentions for workon.org

Hi guys, thank you for your feed back so far! My intentions are to develop this into a recruitment affiliate site. According to sedo's domain value indicators 'workon' gets 3900 searches, both the .com and the .net are parked, so with the right SEO and promotion, maybe it could turn a small profit.
 
0
•••
I would say around $50, could be a good brand to help put people back to work as a non-profit sort of company.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back