domain WorkersGloves.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeyondTheDot

Established Member
Impact
Please advise what you think of this name. I could easily start selling gloves for workers right?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

we have a few sales with the Gloves keyword like GotGloves.com for 1,860$ and YourGloves.com for 338$ and other sales so, it has some value.

I see it as a mid 3 figure to a low 4 figure name.

Good luck!

•••
Work gloves yes, not so much "workers". Doesn't come off as well. I'm not as optimistic on its value (thin value)

•••
•••
Work gloves yes, not so much "workers". Doesn't come off as well. I'm not as optimistic on its value (thin value)

What if it does not have to sell and it will be used as an eCommerce site, or has some affiliate links on it for these items.

Is it second or third best to "work gloves"?

'Worker' should be worse than 'workers' imo, since mine is both possessive and plural which makes sense. However, they both get the same amount of search volume. 'Working gloves' is likely second best, based on the chart below. It does get daily search volume as you can see:

12-9-2022 wg-search-1.png

Not a drop in this case right!

•••
Please advise what you think of this name.
Not a bad name (I have several similar ones in this niche). Park it with a decent company and it should, at a minimum, pay for itself yearly.

It has a decent chance of selling in the next 5 or so years as long as pricing is reasonable, I would definitely park the name with the intention of making a few dollars per year through ads or PPC.

btw, there is a Weiner head out there that will offer you peanuts for a decent 'glove' name and he/she will berate you if you do not agree to their low offer. This person is the great great something of a leader in the glove industry from decades ago...be firm, but reasonable, with any pricing you might assign to this name.

•••
Not a bad name (I have several similar ones in this niche). Park it with a decent company and it should, at a minimum, pay for itself yearly.

Good to know!
I would definitely park the name with the intention of making a few dollars per year through ads or PPC.

I have bad experiences with parking at reputable companies, since the auto generated links it creates links to unrelated products or services. And even if you can manually enter the words you want it to link to, it resets or defaults back to anything unrelated or obscure. On top of that, if I get any clicks it results in $0,00.

I prefer to go the Amazon affiliate route in this case.

btw, there is a Weiner head out there that will offer you peanuts for a decent 'glove' name and he/she will berate you if you do not agree to their low offer. This person is the great great something of a leader in the glove industry from decades ago...be firm, but reasonable, with any pricing you might assign to this name.

I keep it in mind if this person comes along.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back