Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PULKIT

Established Member
Impact
Please share your Views and Opinions for the Value of this Domain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I would say $0. I don't see any real use for this domain name.

•••
Small value as a standalone domain, to develop...it has potential. Companies: management and HR departments are always seeking ways to show appreciation for jobs well done. Could this be a source for those rewards and objects of recognition?

•••
@todaygold, your appraisal is Zero all the time? @ least give them reg fee?

•••
@todaygold, your appraisal is Zero all the time? @ least give them reg fee?

Sorry, but yeah, 95% of the domains in the appraisal section are ridiculous. I personally wouldn't even pay reg fee for it.

•••
ohhhh, you wouldn't pay reg fee for these names. But we wouldn't be able to afford great name either.

•••
ohhhh, you wouldn't pay reg fee for these names. But we wouldn't be able to afford great name either.

If someone wants to get into the domain business, but can't afford to buy good names, that doesn't mean they should just go and spend money registering junk. If I were a business and really needed a domain name for a business, I could probably come up with a domain that at least makes sense to purchase at reg fee...or I could coin a term that sounds good for my business at the very least.

•••
Yes and maybe; I have seen lots of names that I thought they are so ridiculous; but people buy them at $$$$.

•••
Beauty in in the eye of the beholder...and to those with an imagination capable of seeing possibilities where most simply reply with negativity. Ignorance is bliss.

•••
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Bump

•••
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Bump

•••
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) - Bump

•••
•••
Beauty in in the eye of the beholder...and to those with an imagination capable of seeing possibilities where most simply reply with negativity. Ignorance is bliss.

Hi

seeing possibilities is part of "conception for/of business models", etc

seeing a domain as is, is what it's worth, in our opinion.

the two are quite different

so, when you ask for appraisal, you get what it's worth, in our opinion

if you ask for any ideas for development or usage, that's not an appraisal.

though the two may be combined in reference to a request, until one manifests the other, it's still "as is"

imo.....

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back