Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wordpress plugin "add to your site"

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jackdomain

Established Member
Impact
34
hi im asking today for a plugin on wordpress were automatically generates "add to your site/blog/forum" link.

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have never heard of such a program. I am not sure where you want the links displayed?

I suggest you get a directory script and use it in addition to your blog. Customize the directory to look like your blog.
 
0
•••
Did you checked wordpress plugin database?

http://wp-plugins.net/

Can you elaborate a more about your requirements?
 
0
•••
sorry provably i explained bad. I want a plugin that automatically in each post or page give the opportunitie to the people to ad a link of this post in his/her website/blog or forum.


like in: example
 
0
•••
no one?
 
0
•••
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back