Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wordpress Install and Update Services

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

BlahBlahBlah...VIP Member
Impact
49
Wordpress Install and Update Services - #15 per blog

I am providing Wordpress Install and Update Service
Currently Providing:

* Brand New Installation or Update to Wordpress’s latest version (Currently at 2.8.2).
* 15 Plugins installation and configuration - I can suggest plugins
* 5 Theme Installation of your choice - I can suggest themes
* Submission of Blog to Google, MSN and Yahoo! Search Engines
* SEO Optimisation of Blog with Suggestions for Optimisation
* Google Analytics and Adsense Code Suggestions and Optimisation

Price: $15 per blog.

Bulk Discounts Available.

For 3 or more - $12 per blog
For 5 or more - $10 per blog

Accepting Only Paypal Payments.

Blogs I own:
NSpeaks.com
Bollywoodtalk.in
Geneliaonline.in
Dailysms.in
Navjotspeaks.com
Freshfonts.info

Blogs of Friends Which I helped them setup:
Askvg.com - One of Biggest Vista Related Blogs as of now
Chotocheeta.com

No Design/Article Writing Requests please.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Offer still open.
 
0
•••
Just sent you a PM
 
0
•••
@tcmb67 - Job Completed.
 
0
•••
He does good work, very fast and very good to work with. thanks for your help with the site
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back