NameSilo

Wordpress help - Conditional h1 tags and titles

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

dan_Vt

Established Member
Impact
13
I need some help adjusting a wordpress theme using conditional tags.

I want to be able to say "if home then show title X, if a category show the category title, if post show the post title, if page show the page title" for my h1 tag.

I'd like to be able to do the same thing for my html title.

I'm looking at the WordPress site information page on conditional tags and I can't wrap my head around it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can anyone help with this?

I'll pay 20 $NPs.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back