Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Wordpress expert needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbtbandit67

Team USAEstablished Member
Impact
27
To make a small modification to an existing theme I am using. For example: in the default theme twentyeleven, I want to get rid of the sidebar entirely so the content completely spans the field left-to-right (within the menu border).

This shouldn't cost too much money since I'm not asking for a new theme, but I found the Wordpress support forums very difficult to work with, so I will pay to learn how to make this modification in my editor.

It's not that much work, but there's a chance I'll ask for additional modifications in the future.

Send me a PM, thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Interested in..

PLZ check the PM.

Regards,
sankar
 
0
•••
Hello,

Sent you PM with details...please check.
 
0
•••
0
•••
To make a small modification to an existing theme I am using. For example: in the default theme twentyeleven, I want to get rid of the sidebar entirely so the content completely spans the field left-to-right (within the menu border).

This shouldn't cost too much money

it's free, that option is built into 2011 theme:

http://theme.wordpress.com/themes/twentyeleven/
Multiple Layouts

The Twenty Eleven theme features three default layouts for your blog. Two of those layouts feature a typical sidebar, either on the left or right of your content. The third layout does away with the sidebar altogether turning Twenty Eleven into a tumblelog theme. It’s perfect for turning your blog into a photolog.

In dashboard go to Themes > Options to edit that theme's layout.

Other themes have a sidebar hardcoded in and having no content in sidebar can just leave an empty space.

http://en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/how-can-i-remove-all-sidebar-items

But if you really want you could probably shrink or remove a sidebar but it might be better to just have a theme that is built to do what you want in the first place.
 
0
•••
Its few minutes job, just send me PM, we will fix your job!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
0
•••
Send me all details. We can do this for you. Shouldn't be hard or expensive at all.
 
0
•••
I hope you could send me the project details as well. Sent you PM regarding this.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back