IT.COM

domain WordHotel.com & KeywordHotel.com appraisal request

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ttrank75

happy to be locked in thedomaindungeon.comRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hello and good afternoon to everyone. If any would care to share with me their thoughts on what these two two word dot-coms might be worth that would be great. Esibot has wordhotel.com at 2,400 and keywordhotel.com at $1,200 but I have learned not to always trust the bot appraisal sites. Both are registered with GoDaddy and if anyone would be interested in purchasing them they are both for sale. Thank you in advance and Iook forward to your comments!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The high bot appraisal is because the word ( hotel ) in it
but when you see the last sales history you will see the 2 words were very brandable and put togather ( like hotel guys ) ..etc

what does word hotel means ? no ( bad sign )
does it have exact search traffic ? no ( bad sign )
how old is the domain ? 4 years ( good sign )
available in other extensions ? YES ( very bad sign )

maybe it can be brandable , try Brandbucket if they accepted it it would be Great in brandable if not then it will not be good in brandable type

if i was the end user i would not pay more then $100 for it ,
as reseller no more then reg fee

but hey , im no expert this is just opinion based on my fails

•••
Registration fee, who is going to run a business called 'wordhotel'?

•••
Registration fee, who is going to run a business called 'wordhotel'?
Good question but to rebut just a bit who would have ever thought to run a business called GoDaddy? actually, brandbucket seems like a similar concept of word pairing as well. Maybe its just me but I agree wordhotel is one that would require some serious branding and would need a serious concept; even then it would be 50/50. You didn't mention keywordhotel.com? Does this mean you I should apply for a business loan? ha

•••
Good question but to rebut just a bit who would have ever thought to run a business called GoDaddy? actually, brandbucket seems like a similar concept of word pairing as well. Maybe its just me but I agree wordhotel is one that would require some serious branding and would need a serious concept; even then it would be 50/50. You didn't mention keywordhotel.com? Does this mean you I should apply for a business loan? ha

You are looking at it in the wrong order. First off, GoDaddy started with another name at first and after making money decided to change it to an available domain. No one is going to start a business and spend all of their capital investing in a domain name when one is available at registration fee...they might think of a silly name and use it if the domain is available, but they aren't going to go through the trouble of finding you and paying a premium for it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back