Woodstock.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,800
Dropping today, will be interested to see if this gets some big bids !

If you don't know you are too young :!:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still at Enom auction - $190.00 currently. Closes the 18th. I tried catching it at Snapnames, but...
 
0
•••
westblock said:
Still at Enom auction - $190.00 currently. Closes the 18th. I tried catching it at Snapnames, but...

Thanks, That's cheap, I bet this one goes pretty high in the last few hours
 
0
•••
.net...that's the problem
 
0
•••
Current bid (37 bids) $520.

11:34 PDT update -- $1900

think it went for $2500
 
Last edited:
0
•••
wow $2500. Thats alot. More than what I expected it to go for.
 
0
•••
Good name for a decent price!
 
0
•••
deet said:
Good name for a decent price!
Sounds that way but I wonder how long to recover the investment. None of the other 'woodstock' are developed and with a 44K OVT and 10M Goo-goo-google seems an uphill battle to me. Woodstock69 and a couple other extensive nostalgia sites will hold their SE ranking. I do like the name but... It did cause me to spend $8.99 fow woodstock.ws.
 
0
•••
jaydub said:
I guess you guys that don't like it are right...it has no value...the only people who do know it and would visit the site are the 50+ "baby boomers" market with billion$ of real disposable income....

They must've been sleeping... :laugh:

$2500 is a decent amount, but it wasn't that high.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back