icehole Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Feb 3, 2004 343 views 4 replies #1 Very generic and nice name. The hyphen doesn't matter much i think (recently sold a hyphened name with the same ammount of letters for $2.500) My personal appraisal for this name is: reseller : $750 - $1000 end-user: mid to high $X.XXX
Very generic and nice name. The hyphen doesn't matter much i think (recently sold a hyphened name with the same ammount of letters for $2.500) My personal appraisal for this name is: reseller : $750 - $1000 end-user: mid to high $X.XXX
peaudecastor québécois libreEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 3 Feb 3, 2004 #2 I think you overestimate the value of your domain at the wholesale level. Maybe you'll find that end-users. If thats your asking price, just stick to it. But I don't see more than xxx$ personally. Have a nice domain day.
I think you overestimate the value of your domain at the wholesale level. Maybe you'll find that end-users. If thats your asking price, just stick to it. But I don't see more than xxx$ personally. Have a nice domain day.