Dynadot

domain WolverineComics.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ownage Domains

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wolverine is hero of Marvel comics i think.Maybe you have TM issues.

•••
He is, but the name wolverine and comics are not trademarked.
If it was Marvel Wolverine, then maybe.

•••
I just ask, because the first think that i fear was that. Except for this, i don't know, maybe it can used for the speicific comic collection. In any case, i don't feel this one, sorry. And ask other member's opinion about Trademark issues. I hope to be wrong. Good luck.

•••
Besides TM issues all that aside even if you can use the name , REG FEE
I think domain shane said it best if right off the bat you think their may me TM issues then you have to worry about it ,as per his example in MC domain Sherpa GNBC . com

•••
He is, but the name wolverine and comics are not trademarked.
If it was Marvel Wolverine, then maybe.

Strongly disagree. Wolverine is of the most famous comic book characters.
You don't see an issue there?

If you are trying to say it is just some random brand based on a generic keyword, then why did you register this and not any of the other animal comics .COM that are available?

Brad

•••
Thanks for the replies guys.......

•••
Your potential end users are limited to Wolverine comic collectors all TM issues aside. Maybe you could start a Wolverine Comic Club message board.

What business other than a Wolverine enthusiast could use this name? In this case my guess is that most people are hung up on Wloverine, for good meausre! But adding the comics further defines what you can do.

For example, I believe there is a Wolverine shoe, a tough working man's boot. If you had WolverineAutos or WolverineParts or WolverineDiets I think you would have better luck than with WolverineComics.

•••
•••
definetely TM issues
drop it

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back