Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain WolInfo.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nam

Account Suspended
Impact
1
Hi,
I registed domain WolInfo.com (World online information) and I plan to sell it but I am not so sure about the value. So Could some one do a help?
Thanks in advanced for your help
Nam
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It seems good name-;) I see that webinfo.com costs over 250K
 
0
•••
What's "Wol" ??
 
0
•••
(World online information)
 
0
•••
Imasterweb said:
(World online information)

Oh well, I can't even get into WOL.com - it says it's a Atlanta based ISP.

I can't see much worth in WOLinfo.com... seeing that WOL isn't a household term.

< regfee, IMO.
 
0
•••
I think that this need to develop. AOL is a good case
 
0
•••
its ok but sounds a bit weird. :hehe:
 
0
•••
Imasterweb said:
It seems good name-;) I see that webinfo.com costs over 250K


Thats odd - Seeing you logged in through the same system as Nam recently :| ..... Somethings not right :td:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back