Status
Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
WLTB new gTLD domain names - virtual, ai and crypto
Budget per name: $25-100, total budget: $5000+

Rules:
1. Only new gTLD names (I am not interested in .com, .net, .org and ccTLDs)
2. I much prefer names with standard renewal, or smaller premium renewal (up to $50 ideally)
3. Only names within my budget per name. If you offer 1 worder with really good keyword, I can go higher, but be very realistic with your price - I will pay you instantly so it is cashflow which is needed for many, therefore I only offer wholesale deals.
4. In this thread, I want only keywords related to virtual, virtualreality, vr, ai, crypto, bitcoin, blockchain .
5. If the domains will match my existing portfolio extension- wise that would be amazing, but it is not a condition.
6. I have good ability to google - if you offer me name for 150 which you offer for BIN 15 at some other place, I will definitely notice it and will not do any future business with you.
7. Maximum 5 names in PM.

VERY IMPORTANT: please offer only high quality domains. I will respond only when I am interested in the name, please do not take it personally when no response, as number of offers is usually high. Thread will be open for a week.

After you send a name please write "PM sent" in the thread so I can track it. Thanks a lot for all your names :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
so far few good names bought, keep them coming!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Thread has been closed / Buyer has not posted in the thread within 30 days.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back