Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

wizdude.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizdude

Established Member
Impact
0
I know I've had a bad rep of designs and such...but if you could rate one that I have currently made, that would be a big help. It's right here:

www.wizdude.com

Please give me some suggestions or comments. Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey,

I like it. It looks clean but I would put some style in the text. Also, you have some free space in your header - put it to good use.
 
0
•••
Looks Cool
A Simple Layout/Design
 
0
•••
simple and with nice colors
the only remark is the Navigate that's too spaced, besides that i like it
 
0
•••
Good job, very clean. And I like the way it's all set up. :)
 
0
•••
A bit plain but it look good.
 
0
•••
It looks good. The snail in header will look better if it is colored.
 
0
•••
It's looking really really good! :tu:
 
0
•••
sorry for this addition
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wind

This post is just a noise in the wind...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
i apologise, youre right
good luck

ps when you click on the mario link its very noisy
i think you should provide a warning
 
Last edited:
0
•••
tis very woo :) :lol:

its a nice clean design, and I hope you are happy with it, because I like it
 
0
•••
Let us know if you make any changes :)

- DM
 
0
•••
I sincerely thank you for the apology. I'm also very sorry I got so mad...

I appreciate the feedback!
 
0
•••
simply the best. I like design.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back